Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seasons & Places

As Dorcas & I prepare to head to Orlando, Florida, USA, on sabbatical, two verses keep guiding us all along the way:

Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV) - "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens."

Dorcas and I believe that our season in Lima, Peru, has ended, at least for now, and perhaps only temporarily, for a few months, depending on how God guides us, and depending on what God tells us to do while we are on sabbatical in Orlando.

Joshua 1:3 (NIV) - "I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses."

Dorcas and I claim the same promise that God made to Moses and to Joshua, whether our feet are in Orlando, or back in Lima, or anywhere else in this big world!

Keep checking back here for new blog posts and tweets from Orlando starting this week!

www.twitter.com/StephenGuschov

No comments: