Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Never Give Up

Winston Churchill is famous for saying, "Never, never, never give up."

Tom Petty is famous for singing, "I won't back down."

James, the brother of Jesus, is famous for writing that "the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Never give up. You can tell a lot about a man by what it takes to make him quit.

"I'll keep this world from draggin' me down, gonna stand my ground, and I won't back down," Tom Petty sings in his great song called "I Won't Back Down." He continues, "In a world that keeps on pushin' me around, but I'll stand my ground, and I won't back down."

Never give up. Don't back down. Persevere. It all eventually leads to success.

www.celebrationchampions.com
www.twitter.com/StephenGuschov

No comments: